This book is simple. It’s straightforward. It skillfully guides you step-by-step to investment success.
• Investment Risks and Rewards: How to overcome the fear of investment risk and how taking a few risks can reap long-term benefits.
• Your Starting Point: How to assess your investment goals.
• Diversification: How to allocate your money among various investment avenues for safety, steady income and capital growth.
• How to Pick Stocks: How to use fundamental indicators of value to pick good stocks.
• Investing in Bonds: Why you need bonds in your portfolio — and which bonds to choose.
• Mutual Funds Primer: What they are and how to select the ones that suit your needs.
• Disinvesting: How to figure out when it’s time to get out of an investment.
• Keeping in Touch: How to understand financial information.
• Keeping Track of Your Investments: Simple record-keeping tricks.
Be the first to write a review of this product!