Goa Berlitz Pocket Guide
"The Berlitz Pocket Guide to Goa" is packed with all the information you need to get the most out of your visit. From the beaches of Baga and Calangute to the Cotigao wildlife sanctuaries and the Dudhsagar Falls, this guide covers all the top sites. Colonial architecture and Hindu sites such as the Tambdi Surla Shrine are also explored. Colour-coded sections help to navigate around the book quickly and the shopping section features everything from the Anjuna flea market to Ingo's night market. Full colour fold-out maps provide instant orientation and the laminated covers ensure durability . The top 10 unmissable attractions are highlighted and hotels are recommended for all budgets. Plus, it also gives you the lowdown on holistic therapies, festivals, nightlife and much more.
- A Brief History.
- Where to Go: Central Goa, North Goa, South Goa plus Excursions.
- What to Do: Shopping, Nightlife, Sports, Children's Goa.
- Eating Out.
- Handy Travel Tips.
- Hotels and Restaurants.
Packed with all the information you need to get the most your visit
Beaches and resorts:
- Colonial architecture: Old Goa’s Churches, Potuguese quarters In Panjim, Palaces in and around Margao, a string OF forts
- On the wild side: Bondla, Bhagwan Mahaveer And Cotigao Wildlife Santuaries, Dudhsagar Falls.
- Hindu sites: Ponda’s Temples, Tambdi Surla Shrine, Sri Chandeshwar Temple, Excursion To Gokarna and Hampi
- Shopping: Anjuna Flea Market, Mapusa Market, Ingo’s Night Market
- Plus: the lowdown on holistic therapies, festivals, nightlife, hotels and restaurants
- Benaulim, Palolem, Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Arambol,Calva, Vagator
|Packing Weight||0.25 kg|
Categories: Travels & Tourism
Goa Berlitz Pocket Guide reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!