Delhi Berlitz Pocket Guide
"The Berlitz Pocket Guide to Delhi" is packed with all the information you need to get the most out of your visit. From the Red Fort to the Kashmiri Gate and from the temples and shrines of Delhi, this guide covers all the top sites. Colour-coded sections help to navigate around the book quickly and the eating out section offers basic vocabulary to help get you started. Full colour fold-out maps provide instant orientation and the laminated covers ensure durability. The top 10 unmissable attractions are highlighted and hotels are recommended for all budgets. It also gives you the lowdown on nightlife, entertainment, shopping and much more.
- Introduction. A Brief History.
- Where to Go: Old Delhi, North Delhi, New Delhi, Lodi Gardens and Nizamuddin, South Delhi, Outskirts, Excusrions.
- What to Do: Shopping, Nightlife and Entertainment, Sports, Children's Delhi.
- Eating Out. Handy Travel Tips.
- Hotels and Restaurants.
Packed with all the information you need to get the most your visit
- Famous landmarks: Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, India Gate, Secretariat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar
- Temples and shrines: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Nizamuddin’s Shrine, Kalkaji Temple, Akshardham, Chattarpur
- Streets, squares and gardens: Chandni Chowk, Cannaught Place, Rajpath, Lodi Gardens, Garden of the Five Senses
- Museums and monuments: Rajghat, Crafts Museum, National Museum ,Dandi March, Rail Transport Museum, Sanskriti Museums
- Excursions: Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Mathura And Vrindavan, Bird Sanctuaries, Amritsar
|Packing Weight||0.25 kg|
Categories: Travels & Tourism
Delhi Berlitz Pocket Guide reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!