Making Fresh Whole Foods From Scratch - Simply & Healthfully
From First Foods to Meals Your Child will love
This Great Expectations guide focuses on feeding children at every stage from birth to three years. It will show you how to keep food preparation and home cooking as easy and streamlined as possible while laying the foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating.
- More than 150 Kid-Tested Recipes and Snack Ideas.
- Advice on early prevention of childhood obesity
- Nutritional Guidance from Respected Agencies like the American Dietetic Association
- Tips on establishing smart eating routines and introducing a wide variety of foods, textures, and flavors.
- Information on organic foods and vegetarian diets
- Web resources for topics such as breastfeeding and food allergies
- A comprehensive list of whole foods companies and products
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Author||Jeannette L. Bessinger|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: Pregnancy & Parenting
Best Food for Your Baby & Toddler reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!