With only 30 minutes to analyze, organize, outline, and compose your essay response, you need all the preparation you can get before test day. With more than 200 essay questions straight from the actual GMAT CAT and well-organized responses for each, this essential guide can help you raise your score in no time. This comprehensive review of the GMAT CAT essay section also includes guidance on what the test graders expect from your writing.
- Sample answers to more than 200 GMAT CAT essay questions
- Advice that can add points to your essay score
- Inside tips on what the essay graders are looking for
- Coaching on the essentials of good essay writing from the pros
- Teacher-tested Strategies
- Techniques for scoring High
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Author||Mark Alan Stewart, Fredrick J O'Toole, Ph.D. Linda Bomstad, Ph.D.|
Arco's GMAT - CAT Answers To The Real Essay Questions reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!