Clearly and attractively presented, the second edition of the Collins co-build Elementary English Grammar offers per-intermediate learners of English a firm foundation in the principles of English Grammar.
Collins co-build Elementary English Grammar has been written for pre- intermediate to intermediate learners of English in order to provide them with a sound Understanding of the basics of English Grammar. The reference material is attractively presented on the left-hand pages, with useful and challenging exercises on the right-hand pages, serving as reinforcement. examples from the Bank of English have been used to illustrate the patterns shown, common phrases have been identified and highlighted and additional help is offered for spelling and pronunciation. Hundreds of specially-drawn cartoons vividly illustrate the grammatical points being made.
Logically organized and attractively presented, the Collins co-build Elementary English Grammar offers learners of English all the help they need when starting to study English Grammar.
- Logical organization of content.
- Simple explanations of key grammar points.
- Additional help with spelling and pronunciation.
- Useful and challenging practice exercises.
- Clear and appealing presentation.
- Cartoons specially drawn to illustrate points.
- Detailed glossary and index.
Be the first to write a review of this product!