Results Are Rewarded Efforts Aren’t
Turn NOs Into YESes
Master The Art Of Selling
If you want to:
• Gain success and avoid pitfalls
• Meet and exceed your goals
• Establish credibility and grow
• Gain a competitive edge
• Learn the qualities of a winning professional
Anyone who sells a product, service or an idea is a salesperson.
Who is not selling?
• Candidate at a job interview
• A boy and girl proposing to get married
• A politician making speeches to get votes
• A lawyer arguing his client’s case in court
• A government body negotiating a major contract
Aren't we all selling?
You Can Sell addresses time-tested principles which make a successful sales professional. The word used is ‘principles’ and not ‘tactics’. Tactics are manipulative whereas principles are based on the foundation of values. Many times you hear people saying that to succeed you need to learn the ‘tricks of the trade’. Well, this book is different! Good professionals learn the trade, and that’s exactly what You Can Sell teaches.
Become Unstoppable And Sell Your Way To Success
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
You Can Sell reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!