In Winners Never Cheat, Huntsman tells you how he did it, and how you can, too. This book is about remembering why you work, and why you were chosen to lead. It s about finding the bravery to act on what you know is right, no matter what you re up against. It s about winning. The right way. Think about the kind of person you want to do business with. Then, be that person--and use this book to get you there.
* By self-made billionaire Jon M. Huntsman: an entrepreneur and CEO who won his fortune on honest principles.
* Features an all- new foreword by CNN commentator and best-selling author Glenn Beck.
* Contains new chapters on keeping your moral grounding in times of relentless frustration and financial stress.
- Lessons from the Sandbox: Everything we need for today's marketplace we learned as kids.
- Check Your Moral Compass: We know darn well what is right and wrong.
- Play by the Rules: Compete fiercely and fairly--but no cutting in line.
- Setting the Example: Risk, responsibility, reliability--the three Rs of leadership.
- Keep Your Word: It's high time to corral the corporate lawyers.
- Why We Cross the Line: There are many temptations, but reminders help.
- Pick Advisors Wisely: Surround yourself with associates who have the courage to say no.
- Get Mad, Not Even: Revenge is unhealthy and unproductive. Learn to move on.
- Graciousness Is Next to Godliness: Treat competitors, colleagues, employees, and customers with respect.
- Your Name Is on the Door: Operate businesses and organizations as if they're family owned.
- The Obligation to Give Back: Nobody is completely self-made; return the favors and good fortune.
- The Bottom Line: Acceptable values are child's play, not rocket science.
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||0.35 kg|
|Author||Jon M. Huntsman|
Winners Never Cheat Even in Difficult Times reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!