Powerful New Techniques to Program Your Potential for Success!
Imagine relying on yourself to optimize your outlook, focus your plans, and keep you on top, in touch, and going for it You can do it, by adopting the simple techniques of Self-Talk, and understanding the power of key phrases like these:
- I choose my thoughts. No thought, at any time, can dwell in my mind without my permission.
- I have talents, skills and abilities -- and I'm discovering new talents all the time.
- I take time to listen and communicate. I'm patient and understanding. It's worth working at, and I do.
- I focus my attention on the things I can control. If l can't affect it or direct it -- I accept it.
- I know that what I believe about myself is what l will become -- so I believe in the best for myself.
Acclaimed psychologist Dr. Shad Helmstetter shows you how to make positive Self-Talk a permanent habit. Give yourself the kind, loving, determined support you would give to your bestfriend. Harness the power of the ultimate motivator -- you
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||0.25 kg|
|Author||Shad Helmstetter, PHD|
|Publisher||Pocket Books, UK|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
What To Say When You Talk To Your Self reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!