Challenging observations and thought-provoking insights to help you make the impossible happen in your life.
- Always say less than you know.
- Know your limits, and then ignore them!
- If the shoe fits, don’t wear it.
- You always miss the shots you don’t play.
- Broken promises cause the world’s greatest accidents.
- Eagle fly alone; crows fly in groups.
- Do what others say can’t be done.
- If envy had a shape it would be a boomerang.
Finally, people are not remembered by how many times they failed, but how often they succeeded. Every wrong step can be another step forward.
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: Motivational & Training
The Impossible Is Possible reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!