Revised 10th Edition Enlarged
• 47 separate sections covering the causes and symptoms of major diseases as well as common disorders and ailments – from body aches and pains to anxiety, high blood pressure, and diabetes, etc. – and the medicines used to prevent and treat them.
• The safe and effective dosages of commonly used and prescribed drugs.
• Possible adverse and harmful effects of readily available over-the-counter medicines, of highly potent antibiotics, and the precautions in their use.
• Cross-indexed by brand and generic names for the same drug – to save you unnecessary confusion and expense.
• One-stop complete health reference
• Information you have always sought
• Facts you have always wanted to know
• Arranged for quick and easy reference
• Authoritative and indispensable
• An essential home reference for a lifetime of good health
• New important check-ups for a long and healthy life
This book may be the most important capsule in your medicine chest
A remarkably useful reference book…
-Times of India
|Packing Weight||0.75 kg|
|Author||Dr P C Dandiya, Dr J S Bapna & Dr G Khilnani|
|Publisher||Orient Paperbacks Publication|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
The Complete Family Medicine Book reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!