Harmony of body and mind
A Superbly Illustrated Near-ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF YOGA for the entire family
- The Origins of Yoga
- What is Yoga?
- The Different Systems of Yoga
- Mental Attitude, Power of Mind
- The Nadis, Chakras and Kundalini
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- Pranayama: Its Practice and Physiological Value
- Complete Yogic Breathing
- Rhythmic and Proper Breathing
- Breath Retention, Energy Renewing and Revitalizing Breathing
- The Asanas: Practice and Physiological Function
- Practice of 65 Famous Asanas
- Health of the Eyes and Eye Exercises
- Curative Value of Pranayama and the Asanas
- Yogic Therapy for Various Illnesses of Psychic Origin
The Psychological Causes of Human Problems and Yoga
- Excessive Touchiness
- Obsession Melancholy
A Well-balanced Diet. Water – Nature’s Great Gift, Gaining or Losing Weight, Proteins and Fats Classification of Various Foods According to Yoga and Ayurveda. An Ideal Diet, Overcoming Premature Old Age, Well-balanced and Controlled Sex-Life
Useful Hints for Rest and Relaxation, Sleep, Alcohol and Tobacco, Drugs, Baths, Airings, Sunbathing, Swimming, Eating and 2 Model Yoga Lessons.
“A Fascinating Book”
- Lepeuple, Brussels
“An unusual book…we must pay tribute to its first rate qualities”
- Combat, Paris
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
The Complete Book Of Yoga reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!