Don't let the audience snooze through any of your presentations! How do you keep an audience from becoming bored or restless during a presentation? Find out with The Big Book of Presentation Games. Stop relying on tired jokes and use these fun-filled, interactive games and activities specifically designed to
- Build rapport and warm up the audience
- Provide refreshing "breathers" from the monotony of a speech
- Get people's blood flowing with physical activity
- Generate lively discussions
- Reinforce the key points of your message in an enjoyable way
- And win back an audience that has tuned out
Each game in The Big Book of Presentation Games is fast, fun, creative, and easy-to-read, and easy-to-lead, and costs little or nothing. Categories also include: great session-openers; icebreakers; climate-setting games; practical jokes and tricks; audience brainteasers; motivation activities; memorable closing activities; and much more!
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Author||Edward E. Scannell, John W. Newstrom|
|Publisher||tata mcgraw hill education private limited|
Categories: Advertising & Branding
The Big Book of Presentation Games reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!