This allegorical novel, set in sixth-century India around the time of the Buddha, follows a young man on his search for enlightenment.
THIS ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
• A concise introduction that gives the reader important
• background information
• A chronology of the author's life and work
• A timeline of significant events that provides the book's
• historical context
• An outline of key themes and plot points to guide the reader's
• own interpretations
• Detailed explanatory notes
• Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern
• perspectives on the work
• Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book
• group interaction
• A list of recommended related books and films to broaden
• the reader's experience
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world’s finest books to their full potential.
Siddhartha (Enriched Classics) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!