The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition.
Reality Check is Kawasaki’s all-in-one guide for starting and operating great organizations – ones that stand the test of time and ignore any passing fads in business theory. This indispensable volume collects, updates, and expands the best entries from his popular blog and features his inimitable take on everything from effective e-mailing to sucking up to preventing “bozo explosions.” Other topics include:
* The Art of Getting the Attention of Investors
* The 10/20/30 Rule of Pitching
* How to Get a Standing Ovation
* The Top Ten Lies of Venture Capitalists
* The Reality of Hiring and Firing
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Book Format||Hard Bound|
Reality Check reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!