Every day National Geographic experts travel the world, going behind the scenes and into the heart of a country's culture, history, and people. This incomparable experience can be yours through National Geographic Traveler guides, featuring
- CHARTING YOUR TRIP, a rich overview of India that helps tailor your visit to the time you have and your specific interests.
- EXPERIENCES, unique and hands-on, including riding India's luxury trains, visiting Mumbai's colorful markets, and fishing for Himalayan mahseer.
- INSIDER TIPS from National Geographic photographers, writers, and explorers, as well as local experts, on favourite hot spots, practicalities, and more.
- WALKING, DRIVING, AND BOAT TOURS, with maps color-coded to site descriptions, including an early - morning row on the Ganga River, a walk around Jodhpur's sandstone fort, and a rickshaw ride around Old Delhi.
- EXCURSIONS OFF THE BEATEN PATH, including the rural routes of Tamil Nadu, the cave temples on Elephanta Island, and trekking in the Himalaya.
- NOT-TO-BE-MISSED LISTS for every chapter, pointing to detailed descriptions of highly recommended sites and activities.
- GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND MAPS that make it easy to select, navigate, an dget the most from every site.
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Publisher||National Geographic Society|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: Travels & Tourism
National Geographic Traveler India reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!