Kerala Berlitz Pocket Guide
"The Berlitz Pocket Guide to Kerala" is packed with all the information you need to get the most out of your visit. From the scenic delights of the Western Ghats and the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary to the temples, mosques and churches of Kerala, this guide covers all the top sites. Colour-coded sections help to navigate around the book quickly and the eating out section offers basic vocabulary to help get you started. Full colour fold-out maps provide instant orientation and the laminated covers ensure durability. The top 10 unmissable attractions are highlighted and hotels are recommended for all budgets. It also gives you the lowdown on sports, entertainment, shopping and much more.
- Introduction.A Brief History.
- Where to Go: Thiruvanthapurum, The Backwaters, Kochi-Ernakulam, The Western Ghats, Thrissur and Guruvayur, Northern Kerala, Lakshadweep.
- What to Do: Sports, Entertainment, Ayurveda (Traditional Healing), Shopping, Children's Kerala.Eating Out.
- Handy Travel Tips.
- Hotels and Restaurants.
Packed with all the information you need to get the most your visit
- Scienc delights: boating through the Backwaters; the Western Ghats with Periyar Tiger Reserve, tea country around Munnar and Eravikulam National Park; Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
- Temple sites: Sri Padamanabhasvami Temple in Thiruvananthappuram, Krishna temple at Ambalapuzha, the temples at Kodungallur, Thrissur and Guruvayur
- Other cultural gems: St Mary’s Church in Champakulam, Mattancherri palace in Kochi, Palace of Padamanabhapuram, Bekal Fort, Cheraman Mosque in kodungallur, Puppet plays in Plakkad
- Beaches and coast: Kovalam, Varkala, Kappad, Mahe, Thalasseri, Kasaragode
|Packing Weight||0.25 kg|
Categories: Travels & Tourism
Kerala Berlitz Pocket Guide reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!