- 100% Researched & Updated
- 250 Maps Detailed & Easy To Use
- Experience The Best Of The Mighty Subcontinent With Lonely Planet.
- Bonus activities chapter detailing camel treks, watersports & yoga
- Tasty colour feature reveals the best local food
- Festive special section on India’s most magical celebrations
Lonely Planet are India experts. The 13th edition eases you through the spicy diversity of India – from the thrilling bustle of Delhi’s bazaars, to the laid-back beaches of Goa, the serene beauty of Himalayan Sikkim, and the majesty of Jaisalmer’s ancient fort.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
* Costs & Money
* Gods & Goddesses
* Elephant Safaris
* Taj Mahal by Moonlight
* Global Yoga Capital
* Tigers Prowl
* Holi Festival
* Goan Beaches
|Packing Weight||1.25 kg|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: Travels & Tourism
Be the first to write a review of this product!