- Ideal for fresh language enthusiasts.
- Definitions concise and presented in simple language.
- Sentences for words difficult to understand .
- Parts of speech clearly mentioned .
- Pronunciations for difficult words .
- Homonyms part of the same entry.
- Adjective inflections show the different forms a ward can be used.
- Derivatives, phrases and compounds clearly marked.
- Words with alternate American spelling are also mentioned.
- Abbreviations for each latter appear on separate pages before presenting the meaning for that letter making them an easy find.
- Ideal and everyday English vocabulary learning companion for learners new to the language.
- Explanatory definitions that are easy to understand.
- Pronunciations explained using the respelling technique.
- Example sentences with most word explaining the usage .
- Plurals, adjective forms, verb inflections providing extra details.
- The appendix with detailed list of abbreviations, India- its capitals and union territories, and much more.
|Packing Weight||1.5 kg|
|Author||Wren & Martin|
|Publisher||S.Chand & Company|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
High School English Grammar & Composition reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!