The words you use say a lot about you. Grammar makes a lasting impression on friends, coworkers, and teachers, but learning the rules has always been boring. That's why the folks at The Princeton Review created Grammar Smart.
Grammar Smart uses a witty, irreverent approach to help you write and speak with greater clarity and confidence. Instead of boring you with countless rules and confusing grammatical terms. The Princeton Review shows you the logic behind each correct sentence. Everything in Grammar Smart is nuts and bolts English designed to help you express yourself more clearly. You will learn how to choose between "that" and "which" and when to use "as" instead of "like", and you will know for sure if this is betwen "you and me" or "you and I".
Grammar Smart, 2nd Edition includes:
- The basic parts of speech - nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.
- Pronoun-verb agreement and parallel construction
- Tips on how to avoid misplaced modifiers and dangling participles
- Lively, humorous examples to illustrate meanings
- Brief question-and-answer reviews
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||0.4 kg|
|Publisher||The Princeton Review|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Grammar Smart ( Princeton Review ) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!