The Princeton Review realizes that scoring higher on the GRE Chemistry Subject Test is very different from earning straight A's in school. We don't try to teach you everything there is to know about chemistry - only the strategies and information you will need to get your highest score. In Cracking the GRE Chemistry Subject Test, we will teach you how to:
- Use our preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to raise your score
- Focus on the topics most likely to appear on the test
- Ace the test by familiarizing yourself withi its format
This book includes one full-length practice GRE Chemistry Subject Test. All of our practice questions are just like those you will see on the actual test, and we fully explain how to answer every question.
- Targeted subject review of key inorganic, organic, physical, and analytical chemistry concepts
- Detailed expalanations for every solution
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Publisher||The Princeton Review|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: GRE Books
Cracking the GRE Chemistry Subject Test (3rd Edition) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!