The Princeton Review realizes that scoring high on the GRE Biology Subject Test is very different from earning straight A's in school. We don't try to teach you everything there is to know about biology - only the strategies and information you will need to get your highest score. In Cracking the GRE Biology Subject Test, we will teach you how to:
- Use our preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to raise your score
- Focus on the topics most likely to appear on the test
- Sharpen your skills with our GRE Biology Lab
- Score higher by mastering Word Watch, our list of terms that most frequently appear on the test
This book includes on full-length practice GRE Biology Subject Test. All of our practice questions are just like those you will see on the actual test, and we fully explain how to answer every question.
- Target subject review
- Special Biology Lab quiz section and test subject checklist
- Explanations for every correct and incorrect answer
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Publisher||The Princeton Review|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: GRE Books
Cracking the GRE Biology Subject Test (5 Edition) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!