THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT with 2 full-length practice tests, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
• Thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with online score reports and answer explanations
• Diagnostic exam sections to assess your scoring range
• Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus option LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
|Packing Weight||3 kg|
|Imprint date||2014 April|
Categories: Princeton GMAT Books
Cracking the GMAT with 2 Practice Tests, 2015 reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!