Biotechnology And Safety Assessment
The book provides a great deal of valuable case study material and policy-relevant analysis ... It deserves to be read by natural and social scientists alike - Environmental Polititcs
This updated text explains how advances in mammalian and plant genetics contribute to better therapeutics agents and more wholesome foods. It addresses such topics as new pharmaceutical agents, agribiotechnology, safety evaluation of biotechnology-derived drugs, food safety, nutritional science, and regulatory and environmental aspects of genetically-modified organisms. New to this edition are chapters on biotherapeutics and herbicide-resistant crops. It should be of interest to biotechnology, toxicologists, pharmaceutical scientists, environmental scientists and agriculturists.
1. Genomic Information - Frontiers of Toxicology J. Beall and M. Stodolsky
2. Antisense Therapeutics S. Crooke
3. Safety Evaluation of Food Crops Developed Through Biotechnology B. Hammond and R. Fuchs
4. Therapeutic Manipulation of Cytokines R. House
5. Triplex and Ribozyme Technology in Gene Repression Y. Lavrovsky, S. Chen and A. Roy
6. Food Allergens - Implications for Biotechnology S. Lehrer and G. Reese
7. The Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Phosphorothioate Oligonucleotides A. Levin, R. Geary, J. Leeds, D. Monteith, R. Yu, M. Templin, S. Henry
8. Biotechnology in Agriculture and the Environment - Benefits and Risks C. McCullum, D. Pimentel, M. Paoletti
9. Biotechnology and Risk H. Miller
10. Safety Assessment of Insect-Protected Corn P. Sanders, T. Lee, M. Groth, J. Astwood, R. Fuchs
11. Pharmacology of Recombinant Proteins J. Talmadge
12. Biotechnology - Therapeutic and Nutritional Products J. Thomas
13. Clinical Toxicity of Interferons T. Vial and J. Descotes.
Author: John A. Thomas
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Author||John A. Thomas|
Categories: Biological Science
Biotechnology And Safety Assessment reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!