A revelatory, comprehensive and perceptive autobiography – candid, compelling and authoritative
Starting with his formative years, when he had the good fortune to interact with many eminent judges and advocates, Fali S. Nariman moves on to deal with a wide variety of important subjects, such as:
- The sanctity of the Indian Constitution and attempts to tamper with it.
- Crucial cases that have made a decisive impact on the nation, especially on the interpretation of the law.
- The relationship between the political class and the judiciary.
- The cancer of corruption and how to combat this menace.
- The author outlines measures to restore the now-low credibility of the legal profession.
He also delineates his role in several high-profile cases. In recognition of his track record, the Government of India nominated him to the Rajya Sabha. He describes the highlights of his tenure there. Both members of the legal profession and the lay reader will find the contents informative and useful.
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-continent|
|Packing Weight||1.5 kg|
|Author||Fali S. Nariman|
Before Memory Fades ... reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!