- General orientation to the TOEFL iBT
- A review of the major question types for each section
- A review of required academic skills, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing.
- seven full-length model tests simulating the actual tests in length, format, question types, and difficulty
- Answer and explanations for all test questions.
- Two enclosed CDs with prompts for all audio activities.
- Includes sample speaking responses.
- Eight full-length model tests simulate the actual TOEFL.
- Features include the ability to record and play back speaking responses and save and print written eassays.
|Packing Weight||2 kg|
|Book Format||Paperback [with CD]|
Barron's TOEFL IBT 2014 reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!