The easy way to get started in investing
The most stressful investment for any new investor is the first one. All About Investing helps remove that stress, by providing inexperienced investors with techniques for establishing realistic investment goals, buying the proper assets to meet those goals, and constructing a safe and suitable portfolio of long-term investments.
- Use stocks and bonds and other investments to build your wealth
- Discovery key tips to increasing your portfolio’s worth
- Avoid unnecessary risk and be smart about tax consequences
This is the straight-talking, step-by-step guide to putting your money to work for you. From stocks and bonds to options and futures trading, this non-nonsense book walks you through the entire investing process, pointing out the best places to put your money for maximum return. Begin reading now and by the time, you go to bed tonight you will understand
- How to build your plan using different asset classes – stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and more
- Stock-picking techniques for increasing potential returns without adding unnecessary risk
- Six easy steps to an asset allocation plan that will increase your wealth now, and protect your wealth later
- Advanced strategies for investing in real estate and futures and options
- Investments you should stay away from regardless of your age or income
About the Author:
Esme Faerber, MBA, CPA is a professor of business and accounting at Rosemont College. She is the author of All About Stocks, All About Bonds and Bond Mutual Funds, Fundamentals of the Bond Market, and The Personal Finance Calculator.
|Selling Rights||Indian Subcontinents Only|
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Publisher||TATA McGRAW HILL|
Categories: Stock, Investment & Taxes
ALL ABOUT INVESTING reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!