Kaplan GRE Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + DVD + Online + Mobile
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests contains 1,800+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with a digital copy of the book and study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests features:
- 1,800+ practice questions with detailed explanations.
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests and 1 in the book).
- All-new 500 question Quiz Bank, for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions.
- All-new study plans – learn how to make the most of your time – no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day.
- A digital copy of this book to read online on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process.
- GRE Strategies and practice tests for all question types.
- Diagnostic tool with end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice.
|Packing Weight||2 kg|
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Book Format||Paper Back With DVD|
Kaplan GRE Premier 2014 With 6 Practice Tests: Book + DVD + Online reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!