THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT--including 2 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
• Thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams with online score reports and answer explanations.
• Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help assess your scoring range.
• Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance.
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online.
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus option Live Grader(TM) essay scoring.
|Packing Weight||2 kg|
Categories: GMAT Books
Cracking The GMAT 2015 reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!