FREE DVD CONTAINS:
- Right postures while practicing Pranayama
- Identifying correct pattern of breathing
- Step-by-step technique of Pranayama
- Imagery for: Stress Management, Energization, Joint Pain & Backache, Heart & Hypertension, Asthma & Allergies and Diabetes
Pranayama is in vogue today but few are really aware of its subtle yet profound effects on the mind. Pranayama involves much more than a few breathing exercises; it is a holistic experience that encompasses the body and the mind. The book explains in simple terms:
- How to identify and correct our faulty patterns of breathing
- How to practice pranayama with understanding and safety
- Logical explanations for various aspects of Pranayama
- why one nostril is usually more open than the other and what are its implications on our mindset and diseases
- how Kapalbhati can offer peace of mind
- how the vibrations of chanting soothe the mind and heal the body
- How pranayama creates the interface to connect with the mind
- How to program our mind towards self-empowerment, health & happiness.
This book is for one and all who desire to create positive health.
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Author||Renu M. D Mahtani|
|Book Format||Paper Back With DVD|
Power Pranayama reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!