Social Media Marketing: An Hour A Day
Dave Evans is a leading expert in social media marketing whose passion is tapping the power of connected social networks through word-of-mouth and consumer-generated media. Digital Voodoo, the marketing technology consultancy Dave founded, has worked with Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, and Intelliquest (now Millward-Brown), and Dave has also developed integrated communication strategies for such clients as Southwest Airlines, AARP, Wal-Mart, Dial, the PGA Tour, and Chili's. He also founded HearThis.com, a podcasting service, is a ClickZ columnist and frequent trade show speaker, and served on the advisory board for ad:tech and the measurement and metrics council for the Word of Mouth Marketing Association.
Table of Contents
Part I The Foundation of Social Media.
- Chapter 1 Backlash.
- Chapter 2 The Marketer's Dilemma.
- Chapter 3 What Is Social Media?
Part II Month 1: Prepare for Social Marketing.
- Chapter 4 Week 1: Web 2.0: The Social Web.
- Chapter 5 Week 2: The Social Feedback Cycle.
- Chapter 6 Week 3: Touchpoint Analysis.
- Chapter 7 Week 4: Influence and Measurement.
Part III Month 2: Social Media Channels.
- Chapter 8 Week 1: Build a Social Media Campaign.
- Chapter 9 Week 2: Social Platforms.
- Chapter 10 Week 3: Social Content: Multimedia.
- Chapter 11 Week 4: Social Content: Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations.
- Chapter 12 Week 5: Social Interactions.
Part IV Month 3: Complete Your Plan.
- Chapter 13 Week 1: Objectives, Metrics, and ROI.
- Chapter 14 Week 2: Present Your Social Media Plan.
- Appendix A Worksheets.
- Worksheets Part II.
- Worksheets Part III.
- Worksheets Part IV.
- Appendix B Additional Social Media Resources.
|Packing Weight||1 kg|
|Subject||Social Media Marketing|
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt Ltd|
|Book Format||Paperback Book|
Categories: Marketing & Sales
Social Media Marketing : An Hour A Day reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!