Beyond the great literary and cinematographic successes of Stephanie Meyer, get to know the history of vampires and their modern reincarnations. The vampire comes from the dark regions of the human unconscious, but it his mythical past that emerges once again in the present so as to give rise to our fears and torment us more intensely. Thanks to Beyond Twilight, one can better understand the whole range of historical, social, literary and even cinematographic allusions that have been made, from the figure of the vampire and which have been found in stories, in history books and in movies, which talk about dark angels that one day rejected death.
- What is a vampire? Is it a human being or rather an evil monster?
- Is the vampire a projection of our sexual and intellectual dreams and fantasies?
- Was Vlad Dracula the first famous vampire in history?
- Can a vampire be considered a fallen angel?
- How can a vampire be killed?
|Packing Weight||0.45 kg|
|Author||Manuela Dunn Mascetti|
Categories: Horror, Mystery & Thriller
Beyond Twilight reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!