The ultimate cook’s collection of delicious step-by-step recipes shown in over 1000 photographs, with cook’s tips, variations and full nutritonal information.
- A fabulous collection of 1001 classic tried-and-trusted a family recipes celebrating the best of world cuisine
- Includes soups, appetizers, fish and shellfish, meat, poultry and game, vegetarian dishes, pasta, pizza, vegetables, salads, hot and cold desserts, breads and a stunning range of cakes and bakes
- There are easy-to-follow recipes for every occasion, from simple family suppers, smart dinner party ideas and summer salads to teatime treats, party cakes and sumptuous pastries and pies
- Choose from a wide range of tempting dishes, such as thai-style chicken soup, bruschetta with goat’s cheese, greek lamp pie, spinach and hazelnut lasagna, Austrian three-grain bread, lemon cheesecake, yogurt and honey muffins, and chocolate chestnut roulade
- Each recipe is clearly describes step by step with a glorious colour photograph of the finished dish to ensure perfect results every time
- At a glance nutritional notes provide a breakdown of fat, calories, fibre and cholesterol, and a special chapter on low-fat baking contains delicious healthy alternative for guilt-free cookies and cakes
Included dishes suitable for every kind of meal and occasion, from soups, snacks and main dishes to desserts, breads, cakes and bakes
-- Martha Day
|Selling Rights||All Rights Reserved|
|Packing Weight||2 kg|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
Categories: Food & Cooking
1001 Recipes reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!