For nannies, babysitters, childminders – everything you need to know when looking after a child, from newborns to 6-year-olds.
From the bestselling What to Expect series, loved and trusted for its reassuring authority and friendly approach, comes The What to Expect Babysitter and Nanny handbook. Written for anyone who looks after children, it is packed with information and insight, covering all the basics, including:
· How to keep a child safe and what to do in an emergency;
· the top five reasons babies cry – and when eleven surefire ways to calm them down;
· taming temper tantrums and tempting the fussy eater;
· how to talk to a baby and how to get a toddler talking;
· rainy-day activities and how to comfort a child;
· plus bathing, potty training, sibling disputes and much, much more.
Features a special fill-in section for parents to write important information about their children.
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Author||Heidi Murkoff with Sharon Mazel|
|Publisher||Pocket Books Publication|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
The What To Expect Babysitter and Nanny Handbook reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!