How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts
Have you ever walked away from a conversation full of doubts and insecurities? Do you feel as if you've lost a little ground after every staff meeting? Most people are either too passive or too aggressive in their business lives, and they end up never getting the support, recognition, or respect that they desire.
The 5 Essential People Skills shows how to be a positively assertive, prosperous and inspired professional. Readers learn to:
* Relate to the seven major personality types
* Live up to their fullest potential while achieving personal success
* Create a cutting-edge business environment that delivers innovation and results
* Use Carnegie's powerhouse Five-Part template for articulate communications that grow business
* Resolve any conflict or misunderstanding by applying a handful of proven principles
Put these five essential skills to work and you will be well on your way to a new level of professional and personal achievement.
|Selling Rights||Indian Sub-Continent Only|
|Packing Weight||0.5 kg|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Publication|
|Book Format||Paper Back|
The 5 Essential People Skills reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!